1 single cart for events and shopping via woocommerce

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions 1 single cart for events and shopping via woocommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Blandine

Hi,
    On my current website, clients can purchase cooking classes. I use Event Espresso for now. I have been developing a woocommerce website for buying cooking supplies, ingredients, tools, cakes, pastries… For now, they cannot purchase from my website any boutique items.

My goal is to have only 1 cart for both cooking classes (events), cooking supplies, bakery items…
    If I purchase your calendar pro, does it allow that or it will create 2 different carts, 1 for events and 1 for the rest? I am very confused on how to set that up.
    Thanks for your help

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for checking out our plugins!

Event Tickets Plus will let you create and sell tickets that are essentially WooCommerce simple products, meaning that they will go into the same cart as your other WooCommerce products. Users will be able to purchase both at the same time. 🙂

For some more details on how tickets work, I would recommend taking a look at the following articles:

New User Primer: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Settings Overview: Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus

Managing Your Orders and Attendees

We do offer full refunds within 30 days of purchase, so if you’d like to take Event Tickets Plus for a test run, feel free to do so! Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1 single cart for events and shopping via woocommerce’ is closed to new replies.