1 BUYER / FEW TICKETS = SEND MAIL FOR EACH ATTENDEE

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus 1 BUYER / FEW TICKETS = SEND MAIL FOR EACH ATTENDEE

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GDPR20191125
    Participant

Just imagine:
    I’m a visitor of my website.
    I want to buy 5 tickets for my friends.
    I go on the event, i took 5 tickets, i add all mails from my firend on the Textefields for each ticket.
    I finish to pay. I will receive a mail with 6 tickets. 1 for me and 5 for my friends.
    Until here, no prob.

But i want that my friends receive the mail too with their own ticket!

Is it possible to do that? I mean, when i fill a textefiled with adress mail, a ticket will be send to this mail too?

Thanks for you help

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! There is not currently an out of the box way to do this, but you could do it with a customization. If you’d like to give it a shot, our themer’s guide is the place to start! This post also has some good tips that would be helpful with this type of customization. We also have a list of recommended developers that you could contact if you would like to have the code done for you.

If this functionality is something you’d like to see added in the future, please do let us know over in our Feature Ideas Forum! This is what we use to gauge user interest in new features and help guide future development efforts. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘1 BUYER / FEW TICKETS = SEND MAIL FOR EACH ATTENDEE’ is closed to new replies.