Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Breadcrumbs broken with theme

Posted by: maze
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/20 at 3:08pm

I’m trying to integrate the Events Calendar and Wootickets plugins to the Flatco theme. It’s going pretty well so far until I just tried to view an event category: http://dev.mazecreative.co.uk/flex/events/category/qualifications/teacher-training/…

• 8/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Uncheck 'Show Google Maps Link' in Venues

Posted by: Cinch
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/20 at 10:11am

I’ve disabled the Enable Google Maps in the general settings, but when I add or edit a venue, the checkbox for ‘Show Google Maps Link’ stays checked upon update. We can’t use the maps because of the way the addresses are formed on som…

• 8/20/13
    • Solved Closed
      Trying to add addition Meta under the Organizer Listing

Posted by: joemac41
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/19 at 1:14pm

Hi, I am trying to add additional fields under the Event Organizer Section. I have it added on the Admin side, just looking for the right file to edit on the output side. Can you tell me what file I can edit to show the Addition three fields so they list unde…

• 8/19/13
    • Solved Closed
      Post Order in List View

Posted by: Gregg
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/19 at 1:13pm

The order in which events are listed in list view becomes messed up/non-intuitive when navigating past/future events (using the links at the bottom of the page). If I click on previous events it lists previous events for 2012 before 2013 events (i.e. Dec 201…

• 8/19/13
    • Solved Closed
      Day View Pagination 404

Posted by: sikusaka
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/19 at 12:49pm

Hi there! I have problem in single day view. First: I added limitation 10 posts per page using this code Second: I added wp_pagenavi() in /day/nav.php The links of pagination appear but when I click page 2, it goes 404. Example: /programs/2013-10-14/page/2/…

• 8/19/13
    • Solved Closed
      Wrong License?

Posted by: waugustus
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/19 at 12:38pm

Hi Support, Posting on behalf of my client http://www.linguworldwide.com who bought the EventsCalendarPRO license on 29th July. I have configured this but see no option for a payment gateway – there is the option to enter the cost of an event, but no o…

• 8/19/13
    • Solved Closed
      page title/ header formatting

Posted by: Josh
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/18 at 9:23pm

hello. I’ve used the Events Calendar Pro on two different themes. In both cases I’ve been able to resolve formatting issues except getting the page header and title to look exactly like other pages in the site. I’ve searched around, read and…

• 8/18/13
    • Solved Closed
      Date Z-index Issue

Posted by: Anthony D’Arco
      Most Recent by: Neill on 2013/08/17 at 6:29pm

This may just be an FYI. So, I was web inspecting the “date” element from the new filter tool because things were stacking strangely. I ran into this line of code: I am trying to figure out why the z-index is 10000. None of the other fields have …

• 8/17/13
    • Solved Closed
      Events Page Always Marked as Current

Posted by: Jonathan Goldford
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/16 at 2:57pm

We have included the main Events page in the navigation of our website (through the WordPress menus system). When on that page the menu item is marked with the class “current-menu-item”. When you go to the list view, an individual event, month or …

• 8/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      Event calendar is gone after upgrading from 1.05 to 3.0

Posted by: siegfriedgeryl
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/16 at 12:12pm

Hello everyone, After upgrading from 1.05 to 3.01, the calendar will not be displayed on the event page. I also have done an upgrade of the Community Addon and the Facebook Addon but still without result. Installing the third addon (Events Calendar PRO) also …

• 8/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      Freelancer Wanted for Events Pro Tweaks/Customization

Posted by: windhill
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/16 at 9:38am

I have a client site with Events Pro on it and like most clients, they want to make some display changes. I’m not a programmer and instead of trying to figure it all out, wondering if there is someone out there available for freelancing who already know…

• 8/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      Single page website with Event

Posted by: mustachemedia
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/16 at 9:07am

Hi there, I have Te Events Calendar in combination with WooTickets. I have a single page website for a special event coming up. For this event I only need one event to be displayed and use The Events Calendar + WooTickets for the system. I can’t find ou…

• 8/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      PHP Syntax Error

Posted by: 336creative
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/16 at 6:49am

I’m getting the following PHP Syntax Errors when I try to deploy Events Calendar Pro in git using SourceTree: remote: – info: checking wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/vendor/advanced-post-manager/demo/demo.php … remote: PH…

• 8/16/13
    • Solved Closed
      ical Feed

Posted by: Kregg Kish
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/15 at 3:56pm

Hello…I am looking for the full ical feed url. We want to make option available for users to connect the the complete calendar feed just not the month that seems to be available now. Thanks

• 8/15/13
    • Solved Closed
      Adding image to excerpt in Events List view

Posted by: tmbond
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/15 at 10:03am

I would like to use the space to the left of the excerpt to add an image for each excerpt. My plan is have it look like the listings here (including a full utilization of the space to the left of the excerpt): https://generalassemb.ly/education?format=classes…

• 8/15/13
    • Solved Closed
      Is it possible to put a list of events in a regular post?

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/15 at 9:56am

We use Events Pro for a non-profit organization website. Our members love the calendar. I also have a widget listing events from a category and that gets good response. I’ve had a few requests to be able to see “all events from a category” i…

• 8/15/13
    • Solved Closed
      No Header, Navigation or Footer on /events Page 3.0

Posted by: Laura
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/14 at 3:46pm

Hi, I LOVE v3.0! You’ve taken ECP to a completely new level. I’m using Headway Theme and after the update my header, top navigation, and footer, although technically there, do not show. I’ve tried a lot of different combinations of template …

• 8/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar listing all my posts and ignoring my events! 1 2

Posted by: Rob Kinnear
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/14 at 12:31pm

After upgrading to the latest version, my events are all still there but seem to be being ignored by the calendar at /events/. When I go to my site’s calendar, I get a list of all my posts. If I then go to the second page, I get the correct calendar tem…

• 8/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      Strange Fatal Memory Error After Upgrading to 3.0.1

Posted by: Hamish
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/14 at 5:52am

I get the following errors when I click on the following tabs: Events Help Settings Error: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 94371840 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 72 bytes) in …../wp-includes/wp-db.php I get no errors when i click on the followi…

• 8/14/13
    • Solved Closed
      Events not showing unless I refresh the screen

Posted by: Greg
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/13 at 4:51pm

Hello, I have events calendar pro and ever since I upgraded my events do not appear when I am scrolling through by the month unless I refresh the page each time I get to a new month. For example, when I go to the calendar page everything looks fine but when I…

• 8/13/13
    • Solved Closed
      Repeating Event Shows Daily

Posted by: Jonathan Goldford
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2013/08/13 at 4:38pm

When creating a repeat event sometimes the event shows every single day, even if not set to do so. Here are the steps to replicate: 1. Create a repeating event to repeat monthly and save it. 2. Return to that event and change the start date to sometime earlie…

• 8/13/13
    • Solved Closed
      Default Page Template is broken with Genesis themes

Posted by: surbma
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/13 at 1:49pm

Hi, Actually this issue is more than the ‘title”, it is a follow up of a wordpress.org thread: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/default-page-template-is-broken-with-genesis-themes?replies=19 So please see the thread for more informations! I need…

• 8/13/13
    • Solved Closed
      CSS override not working

Posted by: Seth
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/13 at 9:27am

Hi, I am continuing/restarting this thread fresh: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/font-in-widget-is-bigblurry-after-3-0-upgrade/#post-59296 per Barry’s request. I have removed the CSS minifier to help locate the problem. And it seems …

• 8/13/13
    • Solved Closed
      Dropdowns in WP admin funky

Posted by: Adam
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 2:16pm

Just upgraded. I’m on the latest versions of TEC & ECP. Also rocking WP 3.5.2. The dropdowns on the admin end are all open, all the time. Here’s a screen grab. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=592446486869&set=o.218733454812092…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Change Local/Organizer slug + error

Posted by: djio
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 2:10pm

Is it possible to customize the slug for Locals and Organizers as we do for event/events, even manually? Aside of that, when I update a Local/Organizer I get a link to View Local/Organizer, but when I click the link I get a 404 error. Is that a known bug? i.e…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Featured image size?

Posted by: marcosnoy
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 2:09pm

Are there specific dimensions a featured image should have. First i used images with a width of say 500px, and the event calendar resized these so they could fit in the calendar. But it made the images look a bit blurry. Is that supposed to happen? Is the def…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      "Search Events" not working properly

Posted by: Marcus J Wilson
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 2:07pm

Hi – Has anyone else experienced problems with the “Search Events” functionality in WordPress backend? When I run a search, no relative results are returned from Events – although I sometime get results from other Custom Post Types. Or…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events

Posted by: Sarah
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 2:03pm

I purchased the PRO version because I have lots of recurring events. I have discovered, however, I can’t change a detail about one of the recurring events without changing all the events in the series. Am I doing something wrong? (Recurring Events is us…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Month view not working, list and week views are ok

Posted by: siegfriedgeryl
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/12 at 1:57pm

Hi all, It takes a long time to show the month view that ultimately show … nothing đŸ™‚ List and week views are ok. I had this problem since the PRO version 3.0. After reinstalling (a good working) 2.0 version and reinstalling several updates, the month…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      small calendar widget problem

Posted by: Joseph
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 1:14pm

Hello, the following month’s small calendar of the sidebar does not want to load yet the previous loads, why do you think? To test the link: http://www.festivalarabe.com/main/events/mois/ Thank you.

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Reccuring events bug

Posted by: Julien
      Most Recent by: Chris on 2013/08/12 at 1:10pm

I’ve created a recurring event (once per month). I want to modify the content of a future event (program of the day for exemple). I click on “Update” and a small popup appear : “Future events” or “Only this event”. I …

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Conflict with WooCommerce Subscriptions plug in

Posted by: yursil
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/12 at 9:41am

When the woo commerce subscriptions plugin is even just enabled in the admin, basic features of adding a new venue are messed up. Dropdowns appear but never disappear : http://y.kidw.ai/QgiQ

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      tribe_get_events for date range

Posted by: rduncan10
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/12 at 9:23am

I’m trying to use tribe_get_events to get the events for one day. I use: $result=tribe_get_events(array(‘start_date’ => ‘2013-09-21’, ‘posts_per_page’ => -1)); When I run this, it just brings back results from a…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      i’m finding pages with 2038 dates in the URL

Posted by: sean
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/12 at 9:23am

i use SEOmoz and today it flagged as duplicate content/page titles dozens of pages (with no title) that i never created. for example: http://realgoodssolar.com/events/2038-01-14/ http://realgoodssolar.com/events/2038-01-15/ http://realgoodssolar.com/events/20…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Incorrect Default State appearing when selecting foreign country

Posted by: Star
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2013/08/12 at 9:19am

Any time I create an event in a country abroad, the Events Calendar Pro inserts NY as a state. So Caracas, Venezuela ends up being Caracas, NY, Venezula. I set default state back to none, hoping that would fix it, but I’m still having the same issue. ht…

• 8/12/13
    • Solved Closed
      Page all out of wack!

Posted by: Lyne
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/10 at 6:08am

My page is all out of wack! http://ottawamommyclub.com/events/ Can you have a look and see what is the issue? It’s fine now???

• 8/10/13
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Query Changes from 2.3 to 3.0

Posted by: Mike
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/09 at 4:33pm

I had a set of custom query code using tribe_get_events() that had been working beautifully for months in 2.3 but is now busted in 3.0 so that wrong dates are displayed, start dates are no longer collected, and so much more nuttiness. The code is here: http:/…

• 8/9/13
    • Solved Closed
      CSS styling Qs for Events Widget

Posted by: dostie
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2013/08/09 at 3:58pm

I’m confused on the best way to solve some styling issues for the Events Widget. It has been a few weeks since logging in here and the last bit of advice I took to heart was to create a /tribe-events folder inside my theme folder with a tribe-events.css…

• 8/9/13

You must be logged in and hold an active support license to create new topics in the support forum. Please visit our products store to purchase a license.