Events Calendar PRO

•  
    • Comments
    • Updated
    • Solved Closed
      Refund requested

Posted by: vancouverfamily
      Most Recent by: Leah on 2014/06/06 at 3:58pm

This week I paid for an upgrade that I didn’t end up needing. Please advise about how to receive a refund.

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring event dates not saving correctly in database

Posted by: Karen Newman
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/06 at 1:09pm

I actually have two problems. The first is that the dates for recurring events are not saving correctly in the database for all day events. For example I have an event occurring everyday from May 25th until May 31st. If I look at my month view I will see the …

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Change Event Widget Dayname

Posted by: patrailsofhistory
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/06 at 9:04am

I’m trying to customize the event calendar widget and had no problem with the CSS but couldn’t figure out how to change Dayname to Month name. This calendar will be used on a website that has a few slow months with very few events so it makes more…

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Enddate promptly to the today's date

Posted by: fotoii
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/06 at 7:32am

Hi, I use for our homepage your events calendar. Please take a look here http://www.fotoii.com/event/ We publish with your tool events and exhibitions about photography. How I can list the events so that the first event will be listed which had the Enddate pr…

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Mini Event Calendar Widget not displaying list of events below

Posted by: hound
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/06 at 7:29am

Hello. Last night when I logged off, the Mini Event Calendar Widget showed the list of events on the highlighted day below it, as it is supposed to. Today, they are gone, and I can’t figure out why. Could you please help? (www.ironwolftraining.com/progr…

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Category map view showing all events

Posted by: Andrew
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/06 at 7:27am

Hello, I’m using ECP 3.6. When I try to to view by a specific category, all events show up. If I switch the List or Photo view, only the events in that category show. I noticed this was a bug in 3.5 that was supposedly fixed in 3.6, but I’m still …

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Re-occurring events issues

Posted by: christi78
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/06 at 7:26am

So the first issue I have found is that there is nothing set to not allow the end date to be blank. If this is left blank it creates an infinite amount of event. The other issue is that no matter what I set my.conf or max allowed connections when adding re-oc…

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Update made events not appear

Posted by: iamkelley
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/06 at 7:25am

I just updated the plugin and now my events are not appearing on the calendar. There is a total of 57 events but where they are usually listed so you can do bulk actions it says no events found.

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Remove Event title link

Posted by: astcit
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/06 at 5:46am

Good day to you guys… I’ve extensively looked across the forums in hope of finding an answer to removing the link from the title of the event in the list view of the calendar. I’ve looked through the documentation to find the right hook but …

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Disable Google Map Script

Posted by: bmcrec
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/06 at 5:44am

My theme is already calling the google maps API. How can I stop WooTickets or EventCalender/EventCalenderPro from calling google maps API? This is causing issues due to the Google Maps API being included multiple times on the page.

• 6/6/14
    • Solved Closed
      Creating Event Archive

Posted by: James
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 3:28pm

Hey there. I’ve emailed about this topic a few times, and I keep thinking I’m making some headway… then… well, I haven’t. I’m trying to create a custom query to return only events that happen in a given (past) year. I̵…

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Improve customizability of Filter Bar

Posted by: Lars
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 2:18pm

Hi, how is it “far easier to customize the existing suite of filters” with 3.6 in relation to this? http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5568162-improve-customizability-of-filter-bar

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Tooltip cut off and hidden in 3.6

Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/05 at 1:23pm

In relation to our previous “Tooltip” problem we also experience that events tooltips are cut off and hidden og hovering. This is new with 3.6. See details below.

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Custom Fields in Events List Widget

Posted by: gotmuck
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/05 at 6:34am

Hey there – how would I get the Custom Field I created in the “Additional Fields” section of the PlugIn Settings page to appear as option for display in the Events List Widget? Thanks!

• 6/5/14
    • Solved Closed
      Installed calendar – nothing happened

Posted by: Andrew Bacon
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/04 at 11:46am

The page the calendar is supposed to be on – it isn’t there. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, reverted to 2012 theme… the calendar simply doesn’t show up at all – WordPress doesn’t know that page is even supposed to …

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Related Events and wrong recurring info bug

Posted by: troull88
      Most Recent by: troull88 on 2014/06/04 at 11:26am

Well there is a bug at related events of a recurring event. Every related event shows its recurring but if you click on it, it just links you to the event you already looking at. I attach a screenshot to make it clearer https://www.cubby.com/pli/relatedbug.jp…

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Hard-to-find Event Details

Posted by: literarychicago
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/04 at 7:07am

In order for my readers to see the description of each event that I have painstakingly entered into the body of the event post, they must click on the title of the event, then click on Google Calendar. Not an easy way to browse many events. And what about my …

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      tooltip is not working on new version of event calender plugin

Posted by: nysci
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/04 at 6:46am

tooltip is not working on new version of event calender plugin. I have updated plugin on my development website at http://nysci.org/dev after updating to latest version of plugin , Tooltip on events page is not working. Please see at http://nysci.org/dev/even…

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      404's

Posted by: richardm
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/04 at 6:44am

I still have over 4,000 new 404s since install events calendar pro. When will this proplem be fixed?

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Month names still in English

Posted by: sandras
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/04 at 6:39am

I can`t figure out how to change month names as they remain in English, all the rest is in et_ET. I found from forums that we shall edit the “the-events-calendar.class.php” I did it but nothing changed.. Can somebody advice, what shall I do?

• 6/4/14
    • Solved Closed
      Full calendar feed in ical

Posted by: crystalbridges
      Most Recent by: crystalbridges on 2014/06/03 at 1:01pm

We are using the Events Calendar Pro’s ical feed to populate a mobile applications calendar. For some reason I am no longer able to pull a feed with the full calendar’s events. I am able to pull 6 from the list view feed, and the entire months fro…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      SQL

Posted by: websource
      Most Recent by: Brook on 2014/06/03 at 12:49pm

Hello together, We want to create an additional site for us to look over all the Events from the Events calendar. Could you give us some SQL for this? We would Need: – SELECT over all – SELECT over all but just the ones with a Special organiser Th…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Show 4 Related Events

Posted by: Jonathan
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/03 at 12:46pm

Hey There! We are currently using the tribe_get_related_posts(); function to loop through related events, is there a way to have this function return 4 related events as opposed to the defaulted 3? Thanks!

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      mini calendar links not functioning

Posted by: joecalibre
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/03 at 12:46pm

1. I have The Events Calendar 3.6 and The Events Calendar Pro 3.6 2. I have a custom Events template page that uses the Events Calendar widget here: http://www.limegrovecentre.com/events/ 3. The plugin default page which I don’t intend to use is her…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Venue URL shows backend code

Posted by: Bill Even
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/03 at 6:45am

When displaying an event, the Venue’s URL shows code and is not hyperlinked. Any thoughts? Here is an example: http://everythingop.com/event/chestnut-ridge-conservancy-mural-restoration-wine-and-cheese-open-house/

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Calendar and Events Are Too Wide on Page, Pushing Ads Out

Posted by: michaeldinan
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/03 at 6:44am

I have Pro & Community Events, both 3.6, and love the functionality. For my website I’m running Blargo (independent news) on WP. I have one problem. I have run-of-site ads that run in the right-rail on every page. On the calendar (http://newcanaani…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Widget Arrows Won't Work

Posted by: Nathan
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/03 at 6:44am

I’ve seen other references to this on wordpress.org but basically the reply is “Your theme is broken.” I’m working with a site at gasp-pgh.org and using the Mini Calendar in the Sidebar near the bottom of the page there. If I switch b…

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      Recurring Events ALL Link

Posted by: fccilm
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/03 at 6:36am

Is there anyway to change the ALL link beside a Recurring Event to only display ALL Events from the current month and not actually show them all?

• 6/3/14
    • Solved Closed
      ECP not displaying correct Facebook Events time

Posted by: Paul Pruneau
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/06/02 at 2:35pm

MT/ECP Support I’ve been a very satisfied user of Events Calendar Pro (ECP) and really appreciate all of your talent and hard work in making this great WordPress (WP) Plug in. We’re in process of developing a new site for our customer, Union Square Live. …

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Excerpt text – line break, paragraph and text format.

Posted by: Joseph
      Most Recent by: Rob on 2014/06/02 at 8:57am

I have been using The Events Calendar plug-in for WordPress and really like it. In fact, I like it so much I have decided to pay and upgrade it to the paid Pro version. I have just downloaded and installed the PRO version of the Events Calendar plug-in and am…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Week View events clutter

Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/02 at 6:58am

Hi, our client is reporting problems with events clutter in “Week view”. The problem is that events (with same day and time) shows on top of each other, causing some events to be hidden. How did Modern Tribe plan to prevent this? And does Week Vie…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Contact all attendees

Posted by: Bastien Bournet-Charrier
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/02 at 6:07am

Hey guys! Is there a way to contact all attendees? It would be quite cumbersome to go through each entry manually to grab emails one by one. Also, I don’t want to blindly copy all attendees emails into a single email for confidentiality purpose. We have…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Heavy Resource Usage

Posted by: risedigitalsolutions
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/02 at 6:01am

I have been getting alot of memory limit errors on my site to the point where I can no longer access my WP admin. I downloaded a P3 Plugin Performance Profiler and it shows the Event Calendar plugin and Event Calendar PRO using a very large part of resources.…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Event list page taking 1 min 45 sec to load

Posted by: Tyler
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/06/02 at 6:01am

The rest of my site is preforming normally, but the event pages are loading very slow for some reason (about 1 minute and 45 seconds on average). This seems to have started just recently. Any idea how to troubleshoot this? Offending pages are: http://oursavio…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Venue Website URL messed up in event view

Posted by: ragots
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/02 at 5:33am

The venue’s website URL is messed up on event page since 3.6 update. Screen capture http://mixfun.free.fr/skitch/Website-visualization-fucked-up-20140530-173313.jpg Site URL http://voirvu.cluster1.easy-hebergement.net/jazzwine/event/steve-swallow-trio/…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Disappearing update links

Posted by: Cynthia Lockley
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/06/02 at 5:31am

I got the notice that my three plugins had updates. I started with The Events Calendar. After that was reactivated, I returned to the Plugins page to do the other two but the update links and information was gone. They are still at the old version levels. How…

• 6/2/14
    • Solved Closed
      Tooltips not working on new install

Posted by: hound
      Most Recent by: Casey on 2014/05/31 at 1:06pm

Hello. I’ve just installed Event Calendar Pro, and the tooltip hover is not appearing. I have tried deactivating all other plugins with no luck. If I activate the Twenty Twelve theme, it does display. But this is odd, because the theme I am using, ̶…

• 5/31/14
    • Solved Closed
      Upcoming Events Widget Error

Posted by: jokesonme
      Most Recent by: jokesonme on 2014/05/31 at 12:43pm

Recently I have noticed this error in the Widget for Upcoming Events: “Warning: extract() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/isolat7/public_html/BooiakaWP/wp-content/themes/gameplan/tribe-events/widgets/list-widget.php on line 24 Bo…

• 5/31/14
    • Solved Closed
      Events Calendar Widget – List of Events stuck on June 2013

Posted by: David
      Most Recent by: Casey D on 2014/05/30 at 11:55am

Hello! I am having a challenge with the Events Calendar Widget. I am running EC Pro v3.6 on WordPress 3.9.1 using the Events Calendar Widget with no customizations. The challenge is this: I started using The Events Calendar last year in June of 2013, so I ha…

• 5/30/14
    • Solved Closed
      Venue Links on Map

Posted by: James
      Most Recent by: Barry on 2014/05/30 at 10:29am

I am new to all this and welcome any support. Everything you have done is great just wish the admin gui had more options. Here is my dilemma: I am trying to find a way to have the venue/link to show in the map instead of the event/link. I have looked at the c…

• 5/30/14