Re-order Single Venue template

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Re-order Single Venue template

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

I started this thread a while back and totally missed the response (sorry guys!) https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/single-venue-upcoming-events/

I need to move the upcoming events from the single venue template further up the order of the page – currently I have it in this order:
    1. Standard venue elements
    2. Venue description
    3. Custom field 1
    4. Custom field 2
    5. Custom field 3
    6. Upcoming events

But I need it to be:
    1. Standard venue elements
    2. Venue description
    3. Upcoming events
    4. Custom field 1
    5. Custom field 2
    6. Custom field 3

I’ve tried editing the single venue template but I can’t get the upcoming events to sit after the description but before my custom fields, I can only get it so sit right at the bottom of the page – here’s an example: http://www.experienceoxfordshire.org/venue/the-old-fire-station/

I’d also like to know how to limit the number of upcoming events shown on the single venue page to 3 😀

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Tim,

Thanks for getting back in touch!

I believe this is the file for which you need to do a template override:

wp-content\plugins\events-calendar-pro\src\views\pro\single-venue.php

Lines 102-109 are the ones handling the upcoming events. That is what you likely need to move to a new position.

If that doesn’t do it, then my hunch is the additional fields use the hook on line 103:

<?php do_action( 'tribe_events_single_venue_before_upcoming_events' ) ?>

If that is the case, then simply move this line below the upcoming events (line 107).

Does this help?

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Re-order Single Venue template’ is closed to new replies.