Single Venue Upcoming Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Venue Upcoming Events

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tim.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

I have added various custom fields to the single venue template and I want to move some of them below the upcoming events. I have used ‘tribe_events_single_venue_after_upcoming_events’ but when doing so my elements either don’t show at all or are broken.

One of the elements relies on the venue ID for its functionality and when I move it under the upcoming events it stops working.

If you take a look at the screen grab you can see what I’m trying to move. TIA 😀

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Tim,

Thanks for using The Events Calendar, I’m happy to help you out with this! 🙂

Sounds like you’re trying to make some pretty cool changes! 🙂 I want to make sure I’m understanding exactly what you’re trying to do, could you possibly send me some screenshots denoting the changes you want to make? (You referenced this, but then didn’t attach anything! 😉 ) This will help me give you better guidance in this matter if I understand the application of your request more directly (plus I’m a visual person).

In the meantime, I think you may find our Themer’s Guide and our Functions List helpful for the types of changes you’re trying to make, though I have a feeling you’ve already checked these out. 🙂 Once I hear back from you, hopefully I can give you more specific resources.

Cheers!

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Venue Upcoming Events’ is closed to new replies.