This latest version of The Events Calendar rebuilds event-related metadata to fix a number of migration preview failures.
As always, we recommend testing updates on a staging site first, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New features included in this release:
- We’ve added some helpful knowledgebase article links to the CSV import screen.
- Ensure the Fast-forward link uses the correct, customizable color as other links.
- Include Custom Tables Migration in the Support System Information array.
- Added compatibility for the new “Convert to single” option in Events Calendar Pro.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Prevent network deactivation from overwriting the subsite settings with main site cached settings.
- We’ve corrected some text domains.
- Ensure the details in the single event page are accurate for Divi users who set any Divi template under Settings → Events template.
- Add caching to prevent duplicated queries for translated venue/organizer values. (Props to @dgwatkins for the suggested fix!)
- Check the document for
rtlattributes and pass them on to the datepicker, so it adapts properly.
- Normalize, reformat, and rebuild event date-related meta to fix a number of migration preview failures.
- Corrected a problem with moving tickets when Events Calendar Pro is not active.
- Corrected an issue with migrating past events that straddle Daylight Savings Time.
- Fixed the Community Events recurrence link.
Updated language files and strings:
- 5 new strings added
- 163 updated
- 0 fuzzied
- 0 obsoleted