Hey there! Events Calendar Pro 5.1.4 is out and it features adjustments to the Mobile Week View display, improvements in compatibility with the WordPress Customizer, and a resolution to 404 errors that occurred on translated sites.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in the release:
- Fix – We have resolved an issue where the time displayed about the event in Mobile Week View was incorrect.
- Fix – We also now prevent Mobile Week View from displaying the wrong start of the week time as well.
- Fix – We have fixed category URLs issues in non English sites that resulted in 404 errors.
- Fix – We fixed Week and Photo View URL issues in non English sites in order to avoid 404 errors.
- Fix – We now properly enqueue the WordPress Customizer styles so that the accent color works as expected when using the updated calendar views.
- Fix – We fixed Week, Photo and Map View URL issues in non English sites to avoid 404 errors.
- Fix – We resolved an issue so that Map View correctly maps venues with the default Google Maps API key.
- Tweak – We have enhanced the compatibility between the [tribe_events] shortcode, particularly the Month View, and Elementor to ensure the shortcode correctly renders in the editor.
- Language – 0 new strings added, 7 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 0 obsoleted