Howdy friends! Today’s Events Calendar Pro release features updates to recurring event instances, specifically where they’re displayed in the calendar settings and when viewing all instances of a recurring event in the calendar’s list view.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
Here are the detailed changes included in this release:
- Fix – All recurring events on the /all view now show even if the “Recurring event instances” setting is checked.
- Fix – We have resolved an issue where the filter activation setting was not automatically selecting an option for users switching to the new views design.
- Fix – Recurrence settings under Events Settings → General are now moved where they should be at the top of the page in the new calendar views designs.
- Fix – The accent color in the WordPress Customizer now applies to the Featured Event highlight line in list, day, month, and week views.
- Fix – We have updated events, venues, and organizers to use dynamic labels, which improves compatibility with those wordings in translations and extensions.
- Tweak – Removed filters: tribe_events_pro_css_version
- Tweak – Changed views: v2/map/event-cards/event-card, v2/map/event-cards/event-card/actions/details-spacer, v2/map/event-cards/event-card/actions/details, v2/map/map/no-venue-modal, v2/recurrence/hide-recurring, v2/week/day-selector/days/day, v2/week/grid-body/multiday-events-row-header/multiday-events-row-header-toggle
- Language – 7 new strings added, 80 updated, 2 fuzzied, and 6 obsoleted