This updated version of Event Tickets brings some awesome improvements to our new Tickets Commerce, as well as several bug fixes.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New features included in this release:
- Checkout and Order Success pages are now auto-generated when Tickets Commerce is enabled.
- Added filter
tribe_tickets_manual_attendee_allow_email_resendto allow customization of email resending via Manual Attendees depending on status.
getPricemethod to utilities JS object to centralize the way we get ticket prices.
- Added a modal with more information about the PayPal connection after connecting with PayPal via Tickets Commerce.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Fixed error being caused when trying to load attendee information.
allow_resending_emailmethod which can be used to enable or disable resending email.
- Fixed ticket total formatting within the attendee registration modal when using custom thousands and decimal separators.
- Fixed QR Code API generation settings not working if The Events Calendar plugin was not active.
- Fixed the event cost formatting issues showing the wrong currency symbol, symbol location and separators.
- Disabled “Connect to PayPal” button while a new URL is not available, after changing countries.
- Searching Ticket Holder Email / Ticket Holder Name through the attendee page now functions as expected.
- Working with PayPal accounts in currencies other than USD now works as expected.
Updated language files:
- 17 new strings added
- 41 updated