This updated version of Event Tickets 5.1.10 adds some new RSVP design improvements.
As always, we recommend updating on a staging site, just to be safe, but it should all be smooth sailing.
New features included in this release:
- When editing an RSVP or ticket in the block editor, the title is now allowed to wrap to multiple lines.
- Ensured that text for the RSVP going/not going drop-down on front end isn’t cut off and arrows aren’t hidden.
Bugs that were squashed in this release:
- Fixed ticket total formatting when using custom thousands and decimal separators.
- Warning now displays when creating new tickets with
0price when using Tribe Commerce.
- Prevented text overlapping description in the ticket Attendee Registration modal.
- Removed the ability to resend tickets from the Attendees page to Attendees who cancelled or refunded their ticket.
New or updated hooks:
- Added a new filter
tribe_tickets_get_provider_query_slugto allow customization of the provider URL variable name.
- Changed the provider URL variable name to
- The filter
tribe_tickets_get_provider_query_slugallows for customization.
Updated language files:
- 26 new strings added
- 116 updated
- 2 fuzzied
- 35 obsoleted