Event Tickets 5.0.1 resolves a number of bugs that improve attendee reporting, template overrides, and language translations.
This is a minor release that should be smooth sailing when updating. That said, it’s always a good idea to backup your site and test changes in a development environment before installing this on your live site, as you would with any other WordPress update.
There are a few updates to template files in this release, so please check any custom development that may have been done in the plugin and consult the documentation before updating.
The following fixes were made
- Ensure the Attendees List title for the Attendees report is clean and not replicated on the page for the admin area and front-en views.
the_titlefilter when getting a list of post titles moving tickets.
- Use the correct default date for initial Ticket start sale and end sale dates for Classic Editor.
- Add the RSVP block ID which means it can be linked to directly with an anchor.
- Prevent 301 redirects to the homepage while handling Tribe Commerce checkout process.
- Use the correct file path for modal template overrides.
- Use a more robust way of checking the validity of post IDs to account for a BuddyPress page having a Post ID of
- Remove a duplicate
$argsin the submit button modal template.
- Ensure the required label for the ARI checkboxes is printed.
- Prevent PHP errors in the
tickets/view-link.phptemplate in the automated testing suite.
A new filter was introduced
Some templates were updated:
We have added context to some of the strings and labels of the new RSVP block.
As a result, there’s more fine-grained control when it comes to translating the block.
- 4 new strings
- 53 updated strings
- No fuzzied strings
- 3 obsoleted strings