This extension will allow you to export and import your The Events Calendar settings.
The extension can be helpful if you want to transfer your settings from your staging site to your live site, or between any two sites, to make sure they are the same.
The extension now also properly handles multi-site installations as well. You can export and import the settings for all sub-sites on the Network Admin Dashboard, and you can also export and import settings of individual sub-sites on their respective dashboards.
Sometimes our support team might also ask for your settings export, when trying to replicate a reported issue.
Once the extension is activated it will add a sub-menu under Events → Settings Import / Export on a single site and under Settings → Events Settings Import / Export on a multi-site network dashboard.
From here you will be able to handle the exporting and importing of settings, as well as resetting the settings to their default value.
The extension will handle the settings of the following plugins:
- Version 2.0.0
- Released June 11, 2020
- Tweak – The code was restructured and unnecessary elements were removed.
- Feature – Settings for all sub-sites of a multi-site network can be exported and imported at once.
- Feature – Settings for a sub-site in a multi-site network can be exported and imported.
- Feature – Settings for all sites or a sub-site in a multi-site network can be reset.
- Feature – The export filename is filterable through the
- Version 1.0.1
- Released April 17, 2019
- Fix – Fixed the escaping of a string that contains HTML
- Version 1.0.0
- Released April 15, 2019
- Initial Release