The purpose of this extensions is to have a tool that allows a user to manage and review the connection status between WordPress installation and Promoter. That way it can be troubleshot faster and help customers restore their connection.
- The Events Calendar and Event Tickets.
- An active Promoter account synched with your site.
- PHP version 7.0+.
- WordPress 5.2+.
- Download the extension ZIP file
- Log into the WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins → Add New
- Click the “Upload Plugin” option and choose the extension ZIP file
- Activate the plugin once it has been installed
Once activated, whenever there’s an issue between Promoter and Event Tickets/The Events Calendar or the current WordPress installation, it will generate a new entry called Promoter – Site Health Review on the Site Health action items list (Tools > Site Health).
- Insufficient user permissions
- The Events Calendar / Events Tickets Endpoint status
- Reliable connection between WP installation and Promoter
Each entry would allow the user to address the issue in order to re establish the connection with Promoter.
- Version 1.0.0
- September 17, 2020
- Initial release