💡 The extension works with both legacy (v1) and updated (v2) calendar designs.
Week View is one of the advanced views available with Events Calendar PRO. You can enable it under Events > Settings > Display tab and as the name suggests, will show you one week of events at a time in a nice horizontal layout.
By default all 24 hours are shown in the day, starting from 0:00 am to 23:59 pm. (All-day events shown in the first row, that will not be affected.)
This extension will allow you to adjust the time range that should be shown on the week view. So if you have events starting only at 10am, then you can set it up to show the times for example from 9am to 11pm.
The setting can be found under Events > Settings > Display tab > Limit Week View Time Range section.
- PHP version 5.4 or newer
- WordPress version 4.5 or newer
- For legacy calendar views
- For updated calendar views
- The Events Calendar 5.0.0 or newer
- Events Calendar Pro 5.0.0 or newer
- Version 2.0.0
- March 1, 2021
- Feature – Extension now works with both legacy (V1) and updated (V2) calendar designs.
- Feature – Added the option to choose the time format shown on the side of the week view grid for updated calendar designs.
- Feature – Added the option to show a grid / horizontal lines across the days when using updated (V2) calendar designs.
- Version 1.0.0
- June 7, 2018
- Initial version