This extension provides a shortcode that allows you to display events that are currently in progress. It’s a great way to showcase events, — particularly ones that are hosted online — for those who may be joining late and are looking where to go.
- The Events Calendar (5+)
- The latest calendar view templates enabled (Events → Settings → Display → “Use updated calendar designs”)
The shortcode can be added to any WordPress page, post, or custom post type. It can also be used multiple times on the same page.
Using all options:
[tribe-happening-now all_day="yes" category="live" featured="yes" quantity="3" title="Live Events"]
- all_day: If yes, only all day events will be included. If no, all day events will be excluded. Default value is yes.
- category: Filters events to display certain categories. Accepts the category slug or ID. Multiple categories can be comma-separated.
- featured: If yes, only featured events will be displayed. If no, all events will display. Default value is no.
- quantity: Sets the maximum number of events to show. Defaults value is unlimited (-1)
- title: Sets whether a title should display above the list. Default value is yes which displays the title.
- Version 1.1.0 (March 24, 2020) – Removing some unneeded styling.
- Version 1.0.0 (March 20, 2020) – Initial release.