Calendar Migration Tool
This extension migrates events from Sugar Calendar and Timely’s All-in-One Event Calendar (up to version 2.5.44) to The Events Calendar. Using it will convert events that were created with those plugins into events for The Events Calendar.
This extension currently supports migrating events from the following plugins:
- Sugar Calendar
- All-in-One Event Calendar (up until version 2.5.44)
Note: Timely All-in-One Events Calendar 3.0 and later versions are not supported.
- Install and activate the extension
- Navigate to the TEC Happy Converter screen, located in the Tools menu
- Run the converter
Please be sure to make a backup of your database before starting a migration. It’s always a good idea to have a copy any time you’re working with data migration in WordPress.
- This extension does not require Sugar Calendar or All-in-One Event Calendar to be installed or activated. It will locate and convert events either way.
- Events Calendar Pro is required to support recurring events. Otherwise, the extension will grab up to 10 years of recurring instances from Sugar Calendar as individual events.
- There is a known issue when converting recurring events. The first instance of a recurring event will convert normally, but to convert all other instances, open the first instance in the WordPress editor and re-save the post. This will create the other instances.
- April 2, 2020: Initial release.