Zero functionality displayed

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Zero functionality displayed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kyle eddings
    Participant

I have been running Events Calendar Pro for a few years now and it has worked wonderfully. I just installed Event Tickets Plus, connected WooCommerce and created an event and tickets. On the back end I can see the tickets I’ve made and have confirmed that they have been made ‘products’. I am running WordPress with a custom theme and my guess is, the theme is getting in the way, however I was not expecting this to be an issue. Is there any way to get support on this? I really want to get away from using eventbrite for ticket sales and still have hope that this could be the solution.

Courtney

Hello Kyle

I’m sorry you’re having difficulties. Can you help me further understand what is happening. It sounds like the back-end is working fine but that tickets aren’t displaying on the front end. Is that correct?

Can you start by going through our Testing for Conflicts Guide https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/?  I am wondering if you might have a plugin or theme conflict.  Begin by deactivating all other plugins, using a theme such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/, and see if the issue still persists. Also, double check for any other updates available (Dashboard » Updates). 

Please let me know if the issue still persists after these tests.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Zero functionality displayed’ is closed to new replies.