You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar PRO but the key is out of

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar PRO but the key is out of

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Participant

My license expires in March. Why am I getting this message? I have only installed the plugin once.

“You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar PRO but the key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.”

Hunter

Hey Jim,

If you visit your License Keys page, you can see which URL your PRO license is activated on. More information on the matter can be found on our Finding and inputting your license key Knowledgebase article.

It’s always best to review our Testing for conflicts guide to ensure a theme/plugin conflict isn’t somehow causing the issue. Please let me know if you’re able to solve the riddle and if not, I’d be happy to further investigate. Thanks and have a great upcoming week!

Jim
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Looks good! I’ll close this thread out but please feel free to create a new one if you have any more questions or concerns. Cheers!

Hunter

I’m going to re-open this thread. I truly apologize I closed it. I was wrongfully under the impression your issue had been solved. Can you please confirm you’ve reviewed our Testing for conflicts guide to make sure you’re not experiencing a theme and/or plugin conflict?

You might also try visiting your License Keys page, hit the ‘Disconnect now‘ text next to The Events Calendar license key, then revisit Events > Settings > Licenses on your WordPress site and reenter the license key.

I might need to assign you a new license key, so please let me know the results from the Testing for conflicts guide and we’ll go from there. Thanks and sorry again about closing the thread down prematurely. Cheers!

Patty
    Participant

Jim and Hunter-
    I had the same issue. “Disconnect now” technique worked for me also! Thank you for the support and keeping thread open.

Hunter

Hey Patty,

I’m glad that method worked out for you! Hopefully Jim has the same luck. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please feel free to open a thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Cheers!

Jim
    Participant

The “Disconnect Now” method did indeed work in terms of the error message. Thanks for that. However, Hunter, it did not resolve the issue with Page Builder and TEC (didn’t really expect it to). I will contact you about my efforts to isolate the source of that problem — no luck so far — on the other thread. I think you can safely close this one out now!

Hunter

Glad to hear things worked out! Please do keep us updated on the other thread and have a good afternoon 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘You have entered a license key for The Events Calendar PRO but the key is out of’ is closed to new replies.