Wrong Times

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong Times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Becky
    Participant

There is something radically wrong with how the calendar handles times. First, it broke with DST, and I had to manually split recurring events to quickly get things corrected. Now, all of a sudden, those new events are showing off by an hour on the calendar, but when I edit the series it shows correctly. I have another event with 7 occurrences over 3 days (Dec 22-24). All occurrences are correct in edit view but wildly off by several hours on the calendar. HELP!

These are events I hand entered with the correct time, and the correct (matching) time zones on my site. I need this resolved ASAP or I will have to switch to a more reliable calendar.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Becky!

I’m sorry you are experiencing those issues. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, could you please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

Please share a link to an event where you are having the issue so we can have as reference. Additionally, could you please send us a screenshot of the edit event screen in the backend where we can see the time, date and the recurring settings for the event you are having the issue with?

I can see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? Yes

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Please let me know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Times’ is closed to new replies.