Wrong Purchase

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong Purchase

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Hello,

I purchased Event Pro thinking that’s what I needed to import events from Facebook automatically, but it turns out I just need the Aggregator.

Is there any way that I can switch out the Event Pro for the Aggregator license?

Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good evening Steve and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

No biggie, I just swapped the licenses for you.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Steve
    Participant

Thank you so much!!

I have one more question – I’ve successfully linked to Facebook and imported events, but the event page is blank. Is there a link with instructions on how to solve this issue?

Thank you,

Barry

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear that!

Do you mean the imported event contains no description, but the other details (the date, time etc) are present? Can you link by private reply if you prefer to some of the Facebook URLs you are importing from, so we can test on our side?

Thanks!

Steve
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

That is odd.

In the first instance, can you visit Events → Settings → Display and try changing the default events template (if it is currently set to Default Page Template, as an example, try switching it to Default Events Template or vice versa).

If that doesn’t work, can you try testing for conflicts in case your theme or another plugin is causing this issue? Steps can be found by following the link provided below.

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

Thanks!

Steve
    Participant

Thank you!!

Barry

Glad it worked!

I’ll go ahead and close out this topic, but of course if we can assist with anything else please don’t hesitate to create new forum topics as needed and one of the team will be only too happy to help 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong Purchase’ is closed to new replies.