Wrong count of pending posts

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wrong count of pending posts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dominik Schneider
    Participant

Hi there,

I have to 2 pending events (created by subscribers), which need to get published. To get a list of all pending events, I use the
    menu information filter of wordpress (* All (24) * Published (19) * Drafts (2) * Pending (7) *Trash (0).

Although I have only 2 pending events remained, it always shows me (7) => Number in parentheses. It seems, the counting of pending events, alway begins with 5.

Do you have any idea, whats wrong with it? Thank you!

Hi Dominik,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

That is a very strange issue, I have not heard of this happening before.  When you click on Pending, do you just see your two posts as expected?  Is anything else in there?

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong count of pending posts’ is closed to new replies.