WP Router Placeholder Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events WP Router Placeholder Page

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author
    ostii
    Participant

I also am experiencing this issue and am not using %category% in the permalink structure at all. It is seemingly random and I do not know how to consistently reproduce it. Looking through google results it seems that a lot of sites are experiencing the placeholder issue. I do not believe it to be specific to the community plugin, but rather to the wp-router plugin itself. Though this is not a real fix to the issue, there was an update to wp-router recently that is not in the bundled version inside of Community that no longer shows the placeholder page, but instead re-routes to the homepage.
    https://github.com/jbrinley/WP-Router/commit/9251095f151b466d2e0dd499293c872da302c5f3
    Not an optimal solution, but maybe it is better than showing the nasty placeholder page?

Jonah
    Participant

Hi everybody,

Since this thread is getting a little unwieldy and the issue has been resolved as far as we know, I’m closing this. If you are still having this issue running the latest version of The Events Calendar and Community Events, please open a new thread and reference this thread.

Thanks,
    Jonah

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Router Placeholder Page’ is closed to new replies.