wp members auto-sync organizers & no category in frontend module

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events wp members auto-sync organizers & no category in frontend module

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hi, so I have some questions I hope you can help to solve:

1 – i would like my wp members to choose the organizers only between themselves and other subscribed members, is there a way to do that? (some way to auto-sync wordpress users with the organizers list?)

2- i would like users who summit from frontend to post in a default category, is there a way to do that?

hope you can help me. thanks!

Cliff

Hi, Ivan.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread. Thanks for your understanding, and I’ll answer only your first question…

The Events Calendar Extension: Hide Others Linked Posts is the closest solution we have to something similar to what you’re requesting.

If that’s not sufficient, it would require custom development to “sync” WordPress’ Users and The Events Calendar’s Organizers.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Ivan
    Participant

ok, thanks for the answer… but is not really what I need, and I don’t think we can afford custum development.

thanks anyway!

(i opened a new thread for the other issue)

Cliff

You’re welcome and thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘wp members auto-sync organizers & no category in frontend module’ is closed to new replies.