WP Error

Home Forums Additional Help Translations WP Error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pack3512
    Participant

Getting the following error on website
    WordPress database error: [Unknown column ‘wp_postmeta.meta_value’ in ‘field list’]
    SELECT DISTINCT wp_posts.*, MIN(wp_postmeta.meta_value) as EventStartDate, MIN(tribe_event_end_date.meta_value) as EventEndDate FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as tribe_event_end_date ON ( wp_posts.ID = tribe_event_end_date.post_id AND tribe_event_end_date.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDate’ ) WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘tribe_events’ AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’) ORDER BY wp_posts.menu_order, EventStartDate DESC, wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 1

Please help

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear this!

1. When did this error start happening?

2. Where specifically does this error display? Only in server logs? In the wp-admin? On the front end? If either of the last two things, then where in the admin or where on the front end?

3. Can you post your site’s system information with us? Here’s how ? https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you!
    George

Robert Staddon
    Participant

I have the exact same error in my error logs.

It happens on any site that has both “The Events Calendar” and WooThemes “Sensei” plugin activated (https://www.woothemes.com/products/sensei/)

mod_fcgid: stderr: WordPress database error Unknown column ‘wp_postmeta.meta_value’ in ‘field list’ for query SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT wp_posts.*, MIN(wp_postmeta.meta_value) as EventStartDate, MIN(tribe_event_end_date.meta_value) as EventEndDate FROM wp_posts LEFT JOIN wp_postmeta as tribe_event_end_date ON ( wp_posts.ID = tribe_event_end_date.post_id AND tribe_event_end_date.meta_key = ‘_EventEndDate’ ) WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_type = ‘tribe_events’ AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘closed’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘complete’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘paid’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘confirmed’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘unpaid’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘pending-confirmation’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘cancelled’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘private’ OR wp_posts.post_status = ‘hidden’) ORDER BY EventStartDate ASC, wp_posts.post_date ASC LIMIT 0, 2 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), include(‘/themes/resort/template-fullwidth.php’), get_footer, locate_template, load_template, require_once(‘/themes/lenspiration/footer.php’), woo_sidebar, dynamic_sidebar, call_user_func_array, WP_Widget->display_callback, Tribe__Events__List_Widget->widget, Tribe__Events__List_Widget->widget_output, tribe_get_events, Tribe__Events__Query::getEvents, WP_Query->__construct, WP_Query->query, WP_Query->get_posts

Robert Staddon
    Participant

This happens for me with the current version of The Events Calendar (4.1.4) and Sensei (1.9.6) when the Events List widget appears on any Page other than the home page. I filed my own support request here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-events-calendar-4-1-4-events-list-widget-broken-on-non-home-pages-by-sensei/

George
    Participant

Thank you for reporting this!

From your description of things it indeed seems that this is a conflict with the Sensei plugin. To be clear on this, what Geoff B. wrote in your other thread is accurate: this is a confirmed bug and we are working towards a solution here as fast as possible. (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/the-events-calendar-4-1-4-events-list-widget-broken-on-non-home-pages-by-sensei/)

Thank you for reporting this! I will close this thread for now, but if you have any further questions on this bug please feel free to post in that other thread of yours linked above.

To the original author of this thread, @pack3512, please stay tuned for an update from either The Events Calendar or the Sensei plugin in the near future to address this bug.

Sorry for the trouble!
    George

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Error’ is closed to new replies.