WP Customizer failure +

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WP Customizer failure +

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    pineappleskies
    Participant

Hi,

I just purchased Events Calendar Pro and I have a couple of questions/ concerns:
    1) When I activate my WP Customizer (Appearance>Customize) doesn’t work! Please help
    2) How do you change the order of additional fields? I need to add another field but I do not want it to be on the bottom.
    3) On certain pages of my site I want to use the widget to show particular upcoming events that relate to them. I know you can filter by category but is it possible to just choose certain events?

Thank you!

pineappleskies
    Participant

Another question:
    I am already using a Google API for my site, should I use the same one or a new one for this plugin?

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hi!

Welcome to the forums and let me give you some guidance on your questions, concerns.

1. Would you mind try to expand a little bit more on your question here, or share a screenshot about this. In the meantime we suggest to test for any conflicts to verify this is not being caused by a third party plugin or theme.
    2. At the moment there’s no admin settings to change how the fields are displayed but you can change this by overriding the single events view and displaying your fields as you see it with tribe_get_custom_field function, take a look at the Themer’s guide in order to know a little bit more about how the override of templates works.
    3. At the moment is not possible on any widget, but you can select to display only “Featured Events” and mark the events you want to display there as Featured.
    4. Yes you can use the same API Key but having a different one will allow you to visualize better how the data is consumed on each different location.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

pineappleskies
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

pineappleskies
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

pineappleskies
    Participant

This reply is private.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Thanks a lot I did a check on your site and seems like you don’t have the plugin:

• The Events Calendar

Active, even if you have a PRO version you still need the free version of most of our plugins as PRO are additions to the free versions.

Let me know if that helps to solve your problem.

On your other question that’s fantastic! and shouldn’t affect anything.

Let me know if you have more questions about this.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

pineappleskies
    Participant

Yes I deactivate it when I need to customize the site. Please check again, once it is active you can go to appearance>customize and see customizer doesnt work

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Thanks I tested and seems to be an issue, is very likely to be generated by any other plugin on your site, as I tested the customizer on the default WordPress theme and with the calendar plugin and Pro version and Customizer is working correctly.

I recommend to set up a local installation or a staging environment, and follow the conflicts guide deactivating plugins one by one and test agains the customizer.

Let me know if you have any particular questions about this issue.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Customizer failure +’ is closed to new replies.