wp-admin won't work unless I deactivate TEC and TEC:CE plugins

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO wp-admin won't work unless I deactivate TEC and TEC:CE plugins

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yvette Stafford
    Participant

Hi guys. The only way I can log in to blueridgelife.com is via wp-login.php. If I try wp-admin while the plugins are active, it throws me back to the front page. Right now, I hhave both plugins inactive so that I can login correctly. Thoughts?

Neill

Hi Yvette,

Sorry to hear you are having a few issues. Could you tell me if this was an issue prior to the 3.3 update? Or Is this a fresh install and you weren’t using the plugin before?

Also you noted that TEC and TEC:CE need to be deactivated – can you confirm if it takes the combination of both of them – or have you tried them both individually.

Lastly – I’d like to rule out that there’s not something in the 3.3 update that is conflicting with you theme. Could you check for us that  when using a default theme such as twenty-thirteen the issue is still present. You already  mentioned that deactivating plugins didn’t help either, but just to be sure let us know if that is the case with all plugins deactivated or if you just checked TEC plugins.

That should be enough to get us digging a little deeper. We are on a limited support crew this week, so bare with us while we try our best to get to the bottom of this for you.

Neill

Neill

Hi there,

I just wanted to check in on your issue you here and see if you still need help? We are now getting back to within our 24 hour goal of replying to tickets – so let us know if there is still something we can help with.

Neill

Yvette Stafford
    Participant

Hi Neill,

Thanks for checking in. Here’s where we last left it. Still don’t have this issue fixed. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are being deluged with emails asking why our calendar isn’t working.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/slider-broken-after-upgrading/#post-81563

Neill

Yvette,

Sorry we’ve taken a while to get back to you – I’ve spoke to barry who’s involved in the other issue you mentioned. It sounds like that if you still do have the login issue AND the slide show issue then they are probably not related – or at least confirmed to be related – so I agreed with Barry to keep working off this ticket and he’d work of the other until we know other wise. You should hear from him shortly via the ticket above too.

With the issue originally noted here, if you are still having an issue logging in with TEC and TEC:CE activated the issue may be related to the block-admin-access settings in the Community setting. The obvious quick solution for this would be to check your logins are working just with TEC – then add TEC:CE back in and if you have an issue at that point take a careful look at all your users and roles and see what they look like.

At this point if this doesn’t resolve anything we may need to look deeper.

Neill

Neill

Hi Yvette,

How did the above work? Is there anything we can still help with?

Neill

Hi Yvette,

I’m going to close this one out since we haven’t heard back in a few weeks, but feel free to open this up again if you still have any issues.

Neill

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘wp-admin won't work unless I deactivate TEC and TEC:CE plugins’ is closed to new replies.