Workflow for publishing event

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Workflow for publishing event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    nickyb2013
    Participant

Hi All
    When someone submits an event I get an email with a link in it to review it, I review it and click update I was expecting that to make the event “Published” and for it to appear on the calendar but it doesn’t, have I missed something? My question has been asked before in the link below last year but the thread was closed is this something that is now possible ? https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/not-publishing-event/#post-22386

Casey
    Participant

Nick,
    Let me ask our developers about this. Stand by.

Casey
    Participant

Nick,
    You’re right, this functionality never made it into the latest release of Community. I’ve proposed this to our developers as a feature for a future release of Community. Thanks for your input, and I’ll keep you updated on the status of this!

nickyb2013
    Participant

Ok that would be great. Its not a must have but it would be a nice to have and be much easier for the admins who are working on my site and they are not great at navigating around the WP back end

Casey
    Participant

Agreed. It’s definitely a great feature idea, and one that I hope we can get into a future release. Of course I can’t make any promises that it will be accepted, but I’ve definitely proposed this as a feature for a future release. I’ll keep you posted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Workflow for publishing event’ is closed to new replies.