Wootickets Not Showing Up on Events Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wootickets Not Showing Up on Events Page

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Erika
    Participant

Hi,

After previously having no problems with Wootickets on this website, the tickets form no longer displays on my event pages. Please note that not all events pages have tickets, but the following does – http://www.practicalyoga.co.uk/event/community-partner-workshop/ . The ticket for this event doesn’t display.

I’ve tried the following;

– used TwentyFourteen theme
    – deactivated plugins
    – checked the ticket appears in the inventory in WooCommerce Products
    – tried adding relevant code to my functions.php file
    – deleted cache and cookies
    – checked date, time and sale dates
    – updated Tickets and WooCommerce

…and probably a few more things that I’ve forgotten!

Any ideas please?

Erika
    Participant

Solved 😉

Brandon
    Participant

I have done all that she mentioned here and am still having the issue. Nothing showing up on events page

http://sharecmi.com/event/cmi-media-camp/

George
    Participant

Hey Brandon,

Sorry you’re having these same issues here. Can you start by posting your system information? Here’s how to do so → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Thank you!
    George

Brandon
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Thanks for this Brandon. Just to be clear, this event on your site does have tickets created in the back-end, right? → http://sharecmi.com/event/cmi-media-camp/

If so, then I’m curious: can you temporarily leave your site active in a default theme like Twenty Twelve? I will take a closer look at the site then and see if I can notice any useful details about this issue.

Next, can you take a screenshot of the event’s edit screen? This should include all of the ticket details, for example, and so then I can look at precisely how your event is created and see if that helps. You can upload the screenshot to a site like Imgur.com, then share links to those screenshots here. Please do not post any site login information, as we are not permitted to log into customer sites for any reason and it is a security risk to post login information.

Thank you!
    George

Brandon
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brandon
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Brandon,

Thanks for sharing this. If things work fine in Twenty Twelve, then unfortunately that indicates a code conflict with your other theme 🙁

I’d recommend contacting your theme developer for support on this for now. In the meantime, one additional thing you can try is to see if any errors pop up on your site if you head to your site’s wp-config.php file and change this line of code:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

to this:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

Once you make this change, activate your conflicting theme and see if any errors pop up; then share those errors here. That may help us provide more insight here.

I’m sorry for the disappointing news here Brandon – there is very little we’re able to do for theme issues but hopefully the WP_DEBUG steps above will reveal something useful!

Sincerely,
    George

Brandon
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

I’m sorry about the frustrations @Brandon. I should note that the issue here may be entirely within your theme, and so in other words there isn’t a compatibility issue with The Events Calendar at all but just poor code in your theme. I do not know if this is the case; I’m just saying it’s possible. We aim for maximum compatibility with themes, and those WP_DEBUG steps I mentioned earlier might shed some light on what, exactly, is going on with your theme and The Events Calendar on your site…

Were you able to run through those WP_DEBUG steps? If so, what did you find?

Thank you,
    George

Heinrich
    Participant
    George
    Participant

Hey Heinrich, looks like you’ve resolved that other thread all on your own – nice!

I’ll leave this thread for @Brandon to update when they have time.

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets Not Showing Up on Events Page’ is closed to new replies.