WooTickets not sending confirmation email or tickets email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets not sending confirmation email or tickets email

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

I’ve gone in and manually completed the order, as well as manually resent the ticket email. Nothing.

Help!

Geoff

Hello Scott! Sorry for the trouble here, but I can help you troubleshoot this.

Let’s first consider a few things:

• Is it possible the emails are actually being sent, but are being automatically placed in recipients’ trash/junk folders?
    • Are order receipts successfully being sent for non-ticket purchases?
    • If the answer above is no, what happens if you temporarily deactivate WooCommerce Tickets and place an order then – do the emails come through?
    • If they don’t come through for non ticket-purchases, whether or not WooCommerce Tickets is active, perhaps there is some other conflict blocking WooCommerce or stopping wp_mail() (the part of WordPress that sends emails) from working?
    • Ultimately, would you be able to run through our standard troubleshooting steps – but be sure not to deactivate WooCommerce itself – and see if you can uncover any conflicts?

Let’s start there and see what we find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Scott
    Participant

I have deactivated wootickets and am not getting email confirmations.

Scott
    Participant

I have reset the theme to twenty thirteen, placed an order using woocommerce, with wootickets deactivated and the issue persists.

Geoff

Hi Scott–thanks for following up!

If you’ve deactivated WooTickets and emails are still not being sent, then that leads me to believe that there is something amiss with your email service. Check out this article on Woo’s site and see if it helps diagnose the issue.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Scott! This thread has been quiet for a while so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please do feel free to start a new thread if you still have any questions here and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets not sending confirmation email or tickets email’ is closed to new replies.