WooTickets not appearing on event pages

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooTickets not appearing on event pages

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    grafftours
    Participant

I updated my site and now on each event page the tickets are no longer appearing. in the backend they appear to be there but just are not showing up on the front. I checked the css but did not see anything, it would be great if someone could help.

George
    Participant

Hey Gabriel,

Sorry to hear about your issues. Can you link to an event on your site that is happening in the near future that you’ve added tickets to in the admin? I’ll check it out on the front-end and look for some indication of a bug there.

In the meantime, can you clarify the following details?

1. What version of The Events Calendar is currently active on your site?
    2. What version of WooCommerce Tickets is currently active on your site?
    3. What version of WooCommerce is currently active on your site?
    4. What version of WordPress itself are you running?

Thank you!
    George

grafftours
    Participant

Dear Everyone,

The next upcoming event is here – http://grafftours.com/tour/bushwick-brooklyn-graffiti-tour-80515/

again tickets are live on the backend but don’t show on the front end.

Runnning on my site –
    Events Calendar – Version 3.11.2
    Event Calendar pro – version 3.11.1
    woo commerce tickets – Version 3.9.1
    woo commerce – Version 2.3.13

any suggestions would be much appreciated

nattyp
    Participant

Hi, also having this issue.

Same installs as Gabriel, can see tickets in the backend but not rendering them on the event page.

http://www.pharmacybusinessnetwork.com/event/pharmacy-business-network-2015/

Your assistance would be fantastic as we need to get this back online asap.

Regards

Nat

George
    Participant

Hey Nat,

Can you open up a separate thread here? In that thread, please note the following details:

1. What version of The Events Calendar is currently active on your site?
    2. What version of WooCommerce Tickets is currently active on your site?
    3. What version of WooCommerce is currently active on your site?
    4. What version of WordPress itself are you running?

Don’t mean to force you out here, but your issue might have a different source than Gabriel’s and having different threads will allow us to handle them more efficiently.

Thank you!
    George

George
    Participant

Hey Gabriel,

Before proceeding to other steps, I’d recommend upgrading your version of WooCommerce Tickets since it is both out of date in general, and out of date in relation to the other Tribe plugin versions on your site (which are all at 3.11.x, while WooTickets is at 3.9.x).

The current version of WooCommerce Tickets is 3.11, which you can download at https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/.

Once you update that, let me know how things are behaving on your site.

Thank you!
    George

grafftours
    Participant

I downloaded the 3.11 woocommerce tickets. I tried installing and it said that folder wootickets already exists. So I deleted the old plugin and tried reinstalling 3.11 but it says teh files still exist. How can I upload 3.11?

George
    Participant

Hey Grafftours,

If you deleted the plugin but still get that notice, your best option is to do the install manually over FTP. Ensure that there are no WooCommerce tickets folders remaining in your wp-content/plugins directory, if you find any then delete them. Then unzip the 3.11 version you downloaded and add it to the wp-content/plugins directory.

I hope that helps, thanks for your patience with this issue thus far!

— George

Richard
    Participant

Same issue here same versions

http://artofraves.com/event/mat-zo-pacha/

George
    Participant

Hey @Richard,

What specific version numbers are you running, and what version of WordPress are you running? I hate to pester for what might seem like unimportant details, but I still cannot recreate these issues on my own site so every detail matters here as we try to find a bug.

Also, if you have not done so yet can you try the troubleshooting steps outlined here? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Thank you,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘WooTickets not appearing on event pages’ is closed to new replies.