Wootickets & location/event organizer/etc not showing on front end events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Wootickets & location/event organizer/etc not showing on front end events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    intuitivestacia
    Participant

Hello! I just updated my wordpress site to versions:

Wordpress:
    Woocommerce: 2.4.6
    The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets: 3.11
    Event Calendar: 3.11.2
    Event Calendar Pro: 3.11.1

And none of my tickets or the event/organizer/location boxes at the bottom of the event description are showing anymore. I have checked all my API information, licsense keys, etc to make sure none of that got deleted with updates. This is happening for recurring and single events. Samples:

http://amomspace.com/event/morning-meditation/2015-08-27/

Energy Awareness Tools for Self Care {for Birth & Family Workers}

George
    Participant

Hey @intuitivestacia,

Sorry to hear about this! These problems are unfortunately indicative of a theme or plugin on your site, and to test for this, I’d recommend running through the troubleshooting steps outlined here → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Start with your theme first, then go through the plugin-related steps if the issues are the same even after switching your theme.

These steps may seem tedious but they’re actually quite simple to work through and should offer some great insight into the source of these problems on your site.

Let us know what you find!

Thanks,
    George

intuitivestacia
    Participant

Is this the case even though it has worked fine until the recent upgrade? Nothing has changed other than that, theme wise or plugin-wise.

Thomas
    Participant

Dear Support-team,

I have the same problems. I´ve just purchased wootickets and tried it with my theme. Didn´t work. Made a fresh instal, tried all the steps – nada!

Events Calender 3.11.2
    WooTickets 3.11
    WooCommerce 2.4.6
    Wordpress 4.3

Best,
    Tom

intuitivestacia
    Participant

I couldn’t get the issue to resolve and needed to have my site functioning, so I called my host provider to re-instate a back-up prior to the plugin updates. Once they did this the site would not function at ALL, so upon investigating they said the plug-in “Events Calendar Pro” was causing all the conflicts. I have disabled this for now and the regular version of the Events Calendar with Woo tickets is working (the non-updated versions). I would eventually like to figure out how to make it all work since I paid for Pro, but need some help with that without my site functionality being down – can’t miss those event registrations!

Thomas
    Participant

Ha! Fixed the problem 😉

I don´t know why, but if I make a new event and a ticket – the start- and end of sale dates are screwed up. That is why the tickets are not showing. I´ve reset the date and voila! here we go again.

best,
    Tom

George
    Participant

Hey @intuitivestacia,

Thank you for this update. You wrote this in regards to your hosting company:

Once they did this the site would not function at ALL, so upon investigating they said the plug-in “Events Calendar Pro” was causing all the conflicts.

I hate to make you be a “middleman” between our support team and their support team, but I’m curious: can you ask the to share details about the conflicts are? Any error logs or just an explanation on what conflicts they are referring to, specifically?

I have unfortunately not been able to recreate either your original issue, or the issue of the site shutting down completely like you mentioned your host provider encountered…

Odd issues indeed – I’m sorry that I don’t have something more “concrete” to share in my reply here! But your host provider’s claims could be serious and their information could help us find bugs here, which could be the cause of issues on your site.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Wootickets & location/event organizer/etc not showing on front end events’ is closed to new replies.