Wooticket: License and Refund Policy

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Wooticket: License and Refund Policy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Markus

Hi,

i am intressted in Wooticket, did here work the Refund Policy because i am not shure if its in the end fine for me.

Then need i a pro license of the eventcalendar or works wootickets with the normal version of eventcalendar?

And in the end wich license should i take? For me its 1 year supoort fine. Can i update maybee after 3 years if wordpress has same major updates ?

Thank you its a good tool

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets. We have a 30 day refund policy you can see the details here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/

When purchasing WooCommerce tickets you do not need Pro you only need the free version of the Events Calendar, that is the base for all our plugins.

We offer 1 year license for support and updates. After that if you choose to not renew we do not offer support or updates even if WordPress would do a major update on the commercial plugins.

We still will update the free version of the Events Calendar to be compatible with WordPress, but most likely older versions of the commercial plugins will eventually not work with it.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wooticket: License and Refund Policy’ is closed to new replies.