WooCommerce Version 3.2.0

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Version 3.2.0

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by Vladimir Vicente, Urgelles.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, i can not sent tickets manuall anymore, please help me, i have a big concert tomorrow 15.10. and it has to work! Thanks in advance. V. Vicente

Benjamin Schreier
    Participant

Vladimir,

I had the same problem with woocommerce 3.2.0 and Event Tickets Plus. I solved the issue by downgrading to woocommerce 3.1.2.

See this for more info:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/order-actions-missing-ability-to-resend-tickets/#post-1363028

Patricia

Hey Vladmir,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We unfortunately are aware of this issue which was introduced by a conflict with the latest WooCommerce 3.2 update. Our dev team has already found a fix for it and will be available in our next maintenance release during this week.

I will set this thread’s status to “Pending fix” and link it to our internal bug report so we can let you know once the fix is released.

In the meantime, Benjamin is correct: the only workaround available is downgrading WooCommerce to the previous version 3.1.2.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

If you have any other questions in the meantime, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Adam
    Participant

Following this thread for maintenance release. Thanks guys

Patricia

Hi guys,

Yesterday we released Event Tickets Plus v.4.5.6.

We added support for the resend tickets email action when running alongside WooCommerce 3.2.x, so everything should be working as expected now 🙂

Cheers!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Version 3.2.0’ is closed to new replies.