Order Actions – missing ability to resend tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Order Actions – missing ability to resend tickets

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Benjamin Schreier
    Participant

I am attempting to re-send tickets manually to our customers for an upcoming event however the option to resend tickets (along with a few others) is now missing. See attached screenshot. This issue is recent as I used the manual ticket resend as recently as 2 weeks ago. Please help, thank you.

Geoff B.

Good evening Benjamin and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Can you confirm what the status of that order is ?
    Can you also check if it meets the conditions found at the bottom of the Events -> Settings -> Tickets page ?

If the order status is “Completed” and the “Send ticket” option is not available, by the sound of it, it looks like there is some type of conflict at play.

This is usually because of:

1. A conflict with another plugin
    2. A conflict with your WordPress theme
    3. A template customization for the Events Calendar that requires updating

When it comes to that type of issue, it is preferable to troubleshoot in a staging environment if you have one.

A first quick test is to simply temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen to see if the issue persists.

The next step would be to go through our testing for conflicts procedure and let us know what you find out.

Basically the goal here is to revert back to a bare WordPress installation to see if the problem persists. It also allows us to pinpoint what the cause of the issue is.

But, before you do that, there are 2 things I would advise:

1. Make a backup of your database
    2. Consider activating a “Maintenance Page” plugin if you are doing this on your live site (to minimize impact on your visitors)

Let me know how that goes.

Geoff B.

Benjamin Schreier
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for the assistance.

1. Order status I am attempting to do this for is “completed”.
    2. See attached for the conditions found at the bottom of the Tickets page.
    3. See attached for active plugins.
    4. I have toggled in between the them I am currently using (Storefront) and the twenty-sixteen theme.

The problem still persists. Not sure what else to do here. Any way to setup a remote session to have to look at the settings of my site to see if you can notice anything obvious? Thank you.

joffrey
    Participant

Wanted to inlcude my note here. This is the same error I have, I had to downgrade my WooCommerce back to 3.1 in order to use the Resend options. Th Order Actions feature was an update by WooComerce 3.2.

Benjamin Schreier
    Participant

Joffrey, good to know. Thank you for providing that information. I will consider downgrading back to WooCommerce 3.1 to resolve the issue.

Modern Tribe Support: Can I/we expect an update to Event Tickets Plus and/or The Events Calendar in the next day or so to resolve this issue with WooCommerce 3.2?

Thank you for your assistance.

Geoff B.

Good evening all,

Thank you @joffrey for your input.

On my end I was able to see 2 bugs with WooCommerce 3.2.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
We are actively working on a solution for this.

Alas, I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.
    They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.
    Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

In the meantime, downgrading to WooCommerce 3.1.2 does fix the issue according to our tests.
    As a side note, we recommend always testing upgrades in a staging or local environment first whenever possible.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Benjamin Schreier
    Participant

Geoff B. & joffrey,

Thank you. I downgraded to woocommerce v3.1.2 and this issue has now been resolved. Thank you again.

Geoff B.

Good evening Benjamin,

I am glad this helped.
    In the meantime, we did find the cause of the issue and are working as fast as possible to release that fix.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Benjamin!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 16 October 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-16-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Order Actions – missing ability to resend tickets’ is closed to new replies.