WooCommerce Tickets/Calendar Pro: I can not get tickets to add to cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets/Calendar Pro: I can not get tickets to add to cart

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Shawn Ellsworth
    Participant

This reply is private.

Thomas
    Participant

In addition to my previous post, i found out the following:

In the settings of woocommerce, tab “products” you can activate two options with “Add to cart”: when both settings are active (“Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” and “Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives”) this will result in no action in the ticket section.

On the other hand, deactivating the “Enable AJAX add to cart buttons on archives” will result in a succesful “add to cart”-action in the ticket-section.

But: Also disabling the “Redirect to the cart page after successful addition” checkbox will result in two different actions. On the page with the single product it works fine, adding to cart on the ticket section will result in a redirection to the checkout-page.

Any idea what there is going on? Any Help?
    Many thanks from Bavaria, Germany

Brian
    Keymaster

I have been testing and changing settings on the site and comparing to a working site.

The only different I can find is there are no WooCommerce cookies being created in either the staging site or the live site with the events tickets.

http://docs.woothemes.com/document/woocommerce-cookies/

I tried everything I could to get them to show, but it did not work from WordPress.

Do you have any settings setup for cookies, do you know if you host has any settings that might change cookies?

Without the cookies people are adding the tickets and the cart has nothing to find for the tickets to show the product.

What do you have in your htaccess file? is the cookie domain set there and is it correct?

Shawn Ellsworth
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shawn Ellsworth
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok that would be my next suggestion is to contact the host and check on php sessions and cookies sessions and to make sure the server is not having issues with them.

Let me know what you find out.

Thanks

kloader
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Kevin, please email us your request to [email protected] and provide the order number.

kloader
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets/Calendar Pro: I can not get tickets to add to cart’ is closed to new replies.