WooCommerce Tickets are missing from my events

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets are missing from my events

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    brendakato
    Participant

My wootickets are missing since yesterday on my events.
    Not sure how to troubleshoot this.
    I’m using The Events Calendar: WooCommerce Tickets
    The events are not listed in the same way as before, it says I need to update my EventsCalendar plugin but I have the latest version of everything except the coupons add on which does not want to update!

Barry

Hi brendakato,

Would you be able to share, by private reply if you prefer, a copy of your System Information? This can be found at the bottom of the Events → Help screen – more information on finding it is provided here.

Leah

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks @brendakato!

Could you also link me to an example of an event where the tickets are not visible and details or screenshots of the ticket settings? The ticket start/end sale dates are particularly important here.

Though you cannot upload screenshots directly to this forum (at least, not yet!) if you could upload them to your own WordPress site or a service like Droplr/Dropbox and share a link to them here that would be great.

Thanks!

brendakato
    Participant

site user view has no purchase option
    http://creativescene.net/event/6-23-15-bento-cafe-tensiletown/

The event calendar pro functions and the woo tickets functions stopped working.

folder with screenshots of the back end of event setup, missing tickets setup and extra fields
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B15G2hstZWfUYXF2elMycW9nLTQ&usp=sharing

Barry

Thanks for those screenshots. The error message at the top of the event editor caught my eye – it seems to think you have an older version of The Events Calendar installed.

Your system information suggests you are indeed on the latest release – 3.10 – but it occurs to me it may show this even if you are actually using a release candidate.

Is that possible, here (ie, you downloaded and installed a release candidate version of The Events Calendar)? If so can you now download and install the actual 3.10 release?

Barry

…Just to add, even if you did not install a release candidate it may be worth uploading a fresh copy of The Events Calendar over the top as there was a slight problem with version numbers which we later corrected.

So, if you were one of the first to update to the latest copy of The Events Calendar, you could be impacted by the same problem here.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets are missing from my events’ is closed to new replies.