WooCommerce Tickets and The Events Calendar: not displaying ticket in event view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets and The Events Calendar: not displaying ticket in event view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

Hello there, I have the same issue as this ticket here, ticket options are not showing up under my event details. Here is my staging site to show you what I mean.

I have have followed the primer, I installed the events calendar (regular) and WooCommerce Tickets. I setup WooCommerce with my business paypal account. I don’t know where else to look. I have turned on debugging with my local site and see no errors.

Please help.

Torsten
    Participant

i got the same error here.
    got this setup today and i was only one time able to setup the price. now isee no price inside my event (admin panel)
    tickets shown in the video are not visible here.

Geoff

Hi there, Peter! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re hitting some trouble with tickets displaying for your events.

I just checked out the site (thanks for the link!) and it looks like the ticket box is showing at the bottom of the event, below the map (screenshot). Did you happen to solve the issue or perhaps I’m simply looking in the wrong place? Either way, please let me know and I’d be happy to take a look. 🙂

If you did solve the issue, it would be great if you shared how you did it so Torsten can give it a shot as well. In the meantime, Torsten, you’re welcome to follow along, but I would recommend opening a new thread if you need direct help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Peter
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Yes, I see that it is resolved on my end as well. This was just really strange. I saw that the other case was closed when this same issue resolved itself, so I assumed it was an issue with my browser cache. So I closed the tabs and cleared it out in Chrome “until the beginning of time”. It was still not showing. I then tried it on 3 different browsers (Firefox, Safari, and mobile Safari), and none of them showed the tickets section under the map. I am pretty sure that I exhausted this being a “cache” issue.

Although, this morning, after I got your emails and rechecked the website, all my images were gone. Geoff, I don’t know if you noticed broken image links when you checked, but I immediately found a new .htaccess file in my uploads folder. Renaming that fixed the image issues. Is there ANY possibility that the automagick resolution of the tickets section and the new .htaccess file being generated as being related?

And sorry, Torsten, that I can’t be of more help. I have always been able to view and change all of the ticket options in the admin panel. Good luck though.

Geoff

Awesome! I’m glad the issue seems to have resolved itself, though the source of the issue is a bit fuzzy. My best guess without being able to see the issue is that there was something going on with caching (either on the front or back end). I haven’t seen any cases where a modified .htaccess file would have that sort of impact, but I suppose it depends on what was in the file.

In any case, I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to open a new one if anything else pops up–we’d be happy to help. Same goes for you, Torsten–we’re happy to help you in a new thread if this one hasn’t shed any new light for you.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets and The Events Calendar: not displaying ticket in event view’ is closed to new replies.