WooCommerce Tickets and The Events Calendar: not displaying ticket in event view

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Tickets and The Events Calendar: not displaying ticket in event view

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    careerjunction
    Participant

Hi,
    I have purchased WooCommerce Tickets and installed both plugins – WooCommerce, the Events Cal and Woocommerce Tickets. I have gone through the Tri.be user primer and setup the events cal and tickets etc. When I view the event it shows up but there is no ticket section at the bottom – no add to cart etc. If I go into the shop I can add it like a product to the cart but not through the calendar. Please assist me rectify this issue.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having and thank you for explaining the steps you have taken to try and resolve this on your own. I can help troubleshoot this with you to get it working.

Can you share the event link that should have the tickets in a private reply and I will take a look and then we can go from there.

Thanks

saha
    Participant

I have the exact same problem. Could you please advise the results of your enquiry so I can attempt to fix mine also. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

saha,

Thanks for posting here with your issue. It is recommended that you create your own topic when having issues as we can better help you one on one and every time we post here it pings careerjunction.

Having said that please refer to the New User Primer for WooCommerce to verify the setup is correct:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/wootickets-new-user-primer/

Then if you are still having issues please follow our testing for conflicts guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/documentation/testing-for-conflicts/

And see if that helps narrow down the issue.

saha please post what you find out if you would like more assistance in a new topic and reference this one. If you post here though that is fine too.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Tickets and The Events Calendar: not displaying ticket in event view’ is closed to new replies.