WooCommerce Order Complete email

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce Order Complete email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Shayne
    Participant

I do not email tickets out to our members as they pick up physical tickets from us. However, in the Order Complete email sent from WooCommerce, it states that the “tickets will be sent in an other email” just above the Billing Address. Is there a way to disable/delete this section of the message? I have NOT selected any of the options under ‘when should tickets be emailed to customers’ in the Events Settings/Tickets tab.

Thank you.
    Shayne

Helen McLean
    Participant

I use a variation of this PHP code to alter the email message, see this answered elsewhere: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-not-send-the-e-tickets-tickets-to-be-retreived-at-the-event/#post-167786

I use the Code Snippets plugin by Shea Bunge to alter functions.php, since these survive Events Calendar updates.

add_filter( 'wootickets_email_message', 'replace_wootickets_order_msg' );

function replace_wootickets_order_msg() {
        return 'Your custom message';
    }
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Shane,

Thanks for reaching out! And thanks for providing that snippet Helen! Shane, does this work for you? You can also add it to the functions.php file of your child theme if you do not have a plugin like Code Snippets, which will also be safe from future plugin updates.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Order Complete email’ is closed to new replies.