Woocommerce Email – Event Title

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Woocommerce Email – Event Title

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

I would like the Woocommerce emails to include the event’s title. I found the knowledge base article for adding the event’s date, and added that, but my ticket names do not include the event’s name so I would still like to include that in the emails please.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reaching out! You mentioned that you found a knowledge article – have you given this extension a try? It should add the event title to the WooCommerce order details. Can you let me know if this doesn’t work for you?

If not, then you would need to do add some custom code. We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for customizations, but if you get stuck or have any questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to try to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Email – Event Title’ is closed to new replies.