WooCommerce conflict – not compatible with latest version

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO WooCommerce conflict – not compatible with latest version

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Gray
    Participant

Hi,

I just got this back from WooCommerce Membership support about a conflict…

Do you know when your update is set to be released? Or do you have a pre-release that’d prevent the conflict please?

—-

Thanks for reaching out SkyVerge and sorry to learn about the issue you’ve run into.

Unfortunately this is a known issue, as other merchants have reported it to us in the past week or so. It looks like this originated from a recent update in The Events Calendar, which I see you are using.

The Events Calendar is loading a script on certain WooCommerce pages that is not compatible with a recent version of WooCommerce v3.2. Modern Tribe, the plugin developer, has been notified about this issue and based on what other Memberships users told me, they are going to push an update soon to fix this issue. You could also reach them out, if you want, although at this point I believe this is well understood – however they might be able to provide you with a pre-release so it may be worth asking.

In the meantime, regrettably, there’s not much I can do on our end. If you have an urgency to edit products or use certain WooCommerce admin screens, you could temporarily deactivate The Events Calendar.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Thanks,
    Matt

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Matt,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry about this issue.

Yes, we are aware of this conflict.

To the best of my knowledge the maintenance release which shipped yesterday fixes this issue.

In case you didn’t yet do so, please update your plugins an check.

If you are still experiencing an issue, then let me know and give me as many details as you can, including your system information.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce conflict – not compatible with latest version’ is closed to new replies.