WooCommerce 2.0 Release

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus WooCommerce 2.0 Release

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Barry

WooThemes just announced the release of WooCommerce 2.0. It’s a major release and introduces a number of significant changes above and below the surface.

These changes unfortunately mean WooTickets 1.0 is not fully compatible with WooCommerce 2.0 – and so our recommendation would be to avoid updating just yet if you wish to keep selling tickets.

We are currently testing a new version of WooTickets that is fully compatible with WooCommerce 2.0 and it is our number one priority to complete testing and release this as quickly as possible – so you shouldn’t have to wait too long. If anyone has any further questions about this please feel free to post them below.

Thanks!

Thomas Bliss
    Participant

I should have checked here before updating. Hence tickets are broken for us. Anything I can do in the meantime? Our events are offline.

Brandon
    Participant

I just upgraded as well (although in a sandbox) and had the same result. I was able to restore functionality by deactivating but [not deleting] wootickets, un-install WC 2.0.1 plugin and then re-install woo 1.6.6 found here, http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/woocommerce/developers/ re-activate wootickets and you should up and running after a quick settings re-config… (takes notes of ALL your settings BEFORE deleting 2.01, and back-up just incase)
    *no guarantees here so back up

Thomas Bliss
    Participant

Thank you for this.. Will try this now.

Thomas Bliss
    Participant

Brilliant! Thank-you very much!

Barry

Sorry for the inconvenience, Thomas. Producing a WooCommerce 2.0 compatible release is our number one priority so hopefully you’ll be able to update soon.

Brandon
    Participant

No problem, I’m glad it worked out :]

Rob

Hi all. Just a heads up, WooTickets 1.0.1 – the release that smooths out main integration issues with WooCommerce 2.0 – released a few minutes ago. More details here: https://theeventscalendar.com/release-wootickets-1-0-1/. Thanks for your patience so far!

Brandon
    Participant

thanks! will my custom edits from my events folder in my theme need to updated in anyway?

Barry

Hi neptune! I don’t believe so, the changes were mostly internal, but do let me know if you encounter any problems.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce 2.0 Release’ is closed to new replies.