Woo tickets with recurring events in Pro

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Woo tickets with recurring events in Pro

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rami
    Participant

Hi

I am having an issue with recurring events in pro and the ticketing module.

Scenario:

I created a recurring event – starting May 20. Occurs every week, so the next event is May 27. People are registering for the May 27th event but they are showing up under the May 20th Attendees – even though May 20th has passed.

So we are not able to see an accurate list based on Date. Is this something that could be fixed or a limitation of both modules working together?

Thanks for your help

Rami

Nico

Hi Rami,

Sorry to say it’s a limitation of those two working together. It is noted in the “More Information” section of the Tickets page, and we are aware it’s something users need. It will probably be included in upcoming releases.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Nico

Rami
    Participant

Ok great – Thanks Looking forward to the next release then.

Rami

Rami
    Participant

Hello –

Ok so now I have a new issue. I am trying to figure out this auto complete orders in woocommerce (I don’t want to approve each ticket as it happens).

I added a code to functions.php file and that didn’t work.

I also installed an auto complete plugin that would take of it and still didn’t work.

I am not sure what I need to do. Is the tickets module not connected to woocommerce somehow?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rami

Nico

Thanks for understanding Rami. Feel free to upvote this feature or suggest new ones at our UserVoice page.

I’m going to close this topic – but please don’t hesitate to create new topics if you need help with anything else.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo tickets with recurring events in Pro’ is closed to new replies.