Wingding fonts in Edit forms of events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Wingding fonts in Edit forms of events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jan van Veen
    Participant

See attached screenshots. Only when editing or creating an event, some dropdown fields have unreadable fonts (wingding/webding kind of fonts).
    In view mode, the text is presented fine.

Tested on other browser applications and other devices, same symptom.

Barry

Wow, that’s certainly unusual and not something I’ve seen before … I’m also not seeing many similar reports from other users.

It’s possible this could be a conflict either with your theme or with another plugin. To that end, would you be able to run through our standard conflict test steps?

theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts

Alternatively, you could create a fresh staging site (despite the funny name, poopy.life is a great and free way to create a new WP site which is a “blank canvas” in which you could install only The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO) and try to replicate there.

Let me know what you find!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wingding fonts in Edit forms of events’ is closed to new replies.