Will it work with Extra’s Category Builder?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Will it work with Extra’s Category Builder?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Becky Downey

I want to use it potentially on my homepage built with Elegant theme’s Extra (basically Divi.)

Will Extra recognise the post category of your events?

Thanks!

Courtney

Hey Becky

Events are technically a custom post type with its own unique set of categories. Tags, on the other hand, are the same as the rest of your WordPress post tags.

We have many users using Divi, but do not officially test this theme. We do test every plugin update against default WordPress themes, such as Twenty Seventeen https://wordpress.org/themes/twentyseventeen/.

We do offer 30 day refunds if you find the plugin does not meet your needs. It’s just a matter of submitting a refund request form at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/refund-policy/.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Becky Downey

OK I don’t think it does work. As you say, the category builder is looking for posts and their categories and it doesn’t recognise your event pages. Total shame though………….

Courtney

Hey Becky

Have you tested this out using our free The Events Calendar? I’d start there to be sure because Events Calendar Pro builds on top of that by only adding a bit more functionality.

I do know other Divi users have had success with our plugins.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Will it work with Extra’s Category Builder?’ is closed to new replies.