Widget mini-calendar links do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widget mini-calendar links do not work

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Barry

I’m sorry – can you clarify your question?

jhonnavarro
    Participant

Well I wonder if putting illegal? Means to fix the bug that give the links in the 3.4.1 version of the mini-calendar plugin Events Calendar PRO widget. I mean, if no solution or not. We have to keep using 3.3 until the fault solutions.
    ————————————————————————–
    Pues me gustaria saber si estais poniendo los medios para arreglar el fallo que dan los enlaces en la version 3.4.1 del widget mini-calendar del plugin Events Calendar PRO. Osea, si hay solucion o no. Hay que seguir utilizando la 3.3 hasta que se soluciones el fallo.

Barry

To be clear:

• This does not look like a bug in our plugin
    • It does look like a problem with your theme

I would recommend contacting the theme author for further assistance. Please feel free to point them to this reply in particular.

Does that help?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget mini-calendar links do not work’ is closed to new replies.