Widget mini-calendar links do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widget mini-calendar links do not work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    jhonnavarro
    Participant

Hello,
    first apologize for the English (google translation).
    I have several queries to do but for now I get more haste is the mini-calendar widget, links to the next month as well as the days that have events do not work.

I have looked at several solutions but I can not find the right one.

thanks

Barry

That’s strange.

It looks like, for some reason, the scripts needed to power the calendar widget are unavailable – this could be due to a theme or plugin conflict: can you try deactivating all other plugins and temporarily switch to a default, unmodified theme (I would recommend Twenty Twelve) … does that resolve this?

If so, are you able to pinpoint either your theme or another plugin as being incompatible?

Let us know – thanks!

perthmorrismen
    Participant

Similar problem. Cannot change month. I used to be able to do it with the current theme in an older version of Event Calendar Pro. Also if I change the Thene to TwentyTen or later it will work okay. So it would appear to be a theme conflict with the latest version of Event Calendar Pro. So unless you can think of something my solutions would be either to roll back to a previous version or change my theme. Any comments? WP 3.8.1 EC 3.4.1 and Pr version 3.4 Thanks. PS With the two plug ins (Events Calendar and Events Caledat Pro) what is the easiest way of rolling back?

Leah

Hello perthmorrismen,

Would you mind starting your own thread? That will help us focus on your situation and get you better and faster help 🙂

Best,

Leah

jhonnavarro
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve tried to do as suggested and after disabling all plugins followed with the same problem.

While the theme I use the widget plugin worked Events Calendar above too change the theme to Twenty Twelve and the work.

I tested reinstalling the previous version of the plugin and it works with my theme, but when you upgrade to version 3.4.1 stops working, so I think it’s due to the upgrade plugin.

So it’s possible that the error is in the widget or plugin version 3.4.1.

jhonnavarro
    Participant

I am currently using version 3.3 and you can check it out.

regards

Barry

OK, so to clarify, this works perfectly with a default theme?

If so, can you tell me which theme you are using and perhaps provide a link so I can grab a copy and take a peak?

jhonnavarro
    Participant

Si estoy utilizando el theme LEGATUS (http://www.orange-themes.com/portfolio/legatus/)

jhonnavarro
    Participant

If I’m using the theme LEGATUS (http://www.orange-themes.com/portfolio/legatus/)

And my website http://www.qhadi.es

Barry

OK, thanks!

However, that is a commercial theme and so we cannot download it directly. Can you share a link so I can download a copy?

jhonnavarro
    Participant

Well, you can send it by mail, please give me a email address, thanks

Barry

We prefer to communicate here on the forum if possible: can you upload a .zip to your WordPress site or else make use of a service like Dropbox – and share the link here via a private reply? Thanks!

jhonnavarro
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

jhonnavarro
    Participant

Ye have found to be due to the failure mentioned in this post??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget mini-calendar links do not work’ is closed to new replies.