Widget Display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Widget Display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Stefan
    Participant

Hello,
    I have the following problem with the widget display:

currently a date in the widget will be displayed as:

So 08
    Gottesdienst
    8. März @ 9:30 – 17:30
    Serientermin (Alle anzeigen)
    Jede Woche
    Ev. Kirche Ginsheim

I want it but only with less Info:

Gottesdienst
    8. März @ 9:30 – 17:30
    Ev. Kirche Ginsheim

What can I do?

the Site is bilddoc.de, this is the testsite for http://www.ev-kirche-ginsheim.de,
    at the moment, I’ve make a relaunch

Geoff

Hello there, Stefan! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. 🙂

Good question. You can customize the information that displays in the widget in the Events List widget settings (Appearance > Widgets > Events List). Select the items you would to include (screenshot) then hit the Save button and that will update how your events are displayed in the widget.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Stefan
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hey there, Stefan! Thanks for following up and sorry the issue is still popping up here.

Do you notice any difference when deactivating other plugins and switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Fourteen? Please try the troubleshooting steps outlined in this tutorial and let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Stefan
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

my template works with a framework, and there is a lot of work so the whole test out and then get run again. The worst part about it is so that it can be just as again with the next update of the calendar. I’ll probably downgrade first again to version 3.8.1, since everything still works. Let’s see, maybe I’ll try it then in a few versions again. Thank You.

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks for following up and letting me know what you decided to do. Sorry the issue wasn’t fully resolved here, but I’m glad that downgrading is an option for you.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to start a new one if any other questions pop up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Widget Display’ is closed to new replies.