Why is my calendar not showing up?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Why is my calendar not showing up?

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Christine Bruckmann.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Christine Bruckmann
    Participant

I have updated my theme and my calendar is no longer showing up. When I click on the link it brings me to what the included picture shows.
    Please help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christine!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you with the troubleshooting.

First, please share with us your system information by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ? We’ll see if there is anything strange that would indicate an error from there.

I see you have tried the following:

• Deactivated all other plugins? Yes
    • Switched to a default theme? No

Did you happen to notice a difference when deactivating all other plugins or switching to a default WordPress theme, like Twenty Seventeen? What happens if you try deactivating all plugins and switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme together? Do you notice a difference then?

If you see no difference in those conditions, then we’ll need to do some deeper troubleshooting

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Christine Bruckmann
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Christine!

Thanks for coming back with all that information.

This looks like a conflict with your theme somehow.

Could you please try using the Default Events Template by going to WP Admin > Events > Settings > Display tab and see if there is any difference?

If no difference, then try flushing your permalinks structure. You can do so by going to WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks and simply click Save Changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Why is my calendar not showing up?’ is closed to new replies.