Why is latest version not installing?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Why is latest version not installing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike Thies
    Participant

I have turned off the events calendar pro on our old site and logged in to my account at theeventscalendar.com and downloaded the latest available versions and installed them at our staging site. I get the following message after install:

“To begin using Events Calendar PRO, please install the latest version of The Events Calendar.”

The version number for ECP is Version 4.4.11.1, and for Community Events (which has the same error message) is Version 4.5.1.

If I click on the links to update, the screen says “Latest Version Installed”.

What gives?

Patricia

Hey Mike,

Thanks for contacting us!

Did you install the free version of The Events Calendar Plugin in your staging site? Can you please download and install the latest version of this plugin (4.5.5) and let us know if everything works as expected after that?

If the issue persists after following these steps, please let us know and we will be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Mike Thies
    Participant

Thanks. I did that and purchased Events Aggregator and the license keys appear correctly under Events > Settings but now am getting:

“There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0.”

“You are using The Events Calendar: Community Events but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Events Calendar website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one.”

I’ve deactivate/disconnected on the old site (wheelzevents.com) but it’s still not working. I also don’t see Events Aggregator in my downloads area even though I’ve purchased it?

Patricia

Hi Mike,

Good to know your initial problem is now solved!

Can you please check if you followed all steps mentioned in the following link to move your Community Events license key to a different site?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-your-license-keys/

Regarding your questions about Event Aggregator :

This plugin is a service included in The Events Calendar so no additional downloads are required to activate it. You just need to input the license key in ‘WP-Admin > Events > Settings > Licenses’ and the extra options in WP-Admin > Events > Import should be activated. For more information please check out → New User Primer: Event Aggregator.

If you are still having issues with your license, please try to remove and disconnect your license key completely and putting it back. After you do, hit “Tab” on your keyboard, then click Save Changes.

Please let me know if you can set this up.

Also, for future reference, if you have any new questions, please open a new topic/thread for further assistance, as this helps us keep our forum well organized. 🙂

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Why is latest version not installing?’ is closed to new replies.